Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
It isn't just the riders in the world's biggest stage race flashing their frames, components and kits (and whatever else they may have to flash). This is, after all, the Tour de France so you give the best you've got no matter whether you're a ProTour squad or a TV Crew. As you know, there is whole lot more to Tour de France than just a bunch of riders trying to get from A to B without crashing into each other. Behind the scenes is an army of Press whose sole objective is to bring you the latest news and pictures of the Le Action.
ASO-approved broadcaster - TV2 Denmark Sporten - is part of the Press Corp, but isn't just any old TV Crew. For starters TV2 Denmark Sporten is one of the key-broadcasters providing most airtime of Le Tour in Europe. Secondly the crew of TV2 not only comprises of highly skilled presenters and technical crew, but equally of legends such as former Tour de France stage winner Rolf Soerensen alongside legendary film director and poet Joergen Leth - famous for his classic cycling films A Sunday In Hell and Stars & Watercarriers.
TV2 Denmark Sporten also felt the only clothing suitable for three weeks of intensive broadcasting was a selection of Rapha threads: Wearing Base Layers, Logo T-shirts, Rapha Trousers, Wind Jackets and Softshells, the TV2 Denmark Sporten TdF crew - comprising five presenters, nine technical and anchor Thomas Kristensen - is probably the best dressed TV Crew at the Tour.
If you're a Danish citizen and/or have permanent address in Denmark you may want to participate in our competition with TV2 Denmark Sporten to win - not only a Rapha "Le Tour" album - but possibly also a VIP trip to L'Etape du Tour 2012.
For further info - please visit: www.rapha.cc/rapha-and-tv2
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…