Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
It isn't just the riders in the world's biggest stage race flashing their frames, components and kits (and whatever else they may have to flash). This is, after all, the Tour de France so you give the best you've got no matter whether you're a ProTour squad or a TV Crew. As you know, there is whole lot more to Tour de France than just a bunch of riders trying to get from A to B without crashing into each other. Behind the scenes is an army of Press whose sole objective is to bring you the latest news and pictures of the Le Action.
ASO-approved broadcaster - TV2 Denmark Sporten - is part of the Press Corp, but isn't just any old TV Crew. For starters TV2 Denmark Sporten is one of the key-broadcasters providing most airtime of Le Tour in Europe. Secondly the crew of TV2 not only comprises of highly skilled presenters and technical crew, but equally of legends such as former Tour de France stage winner Rolf Soerensen alongside legendary film director and poet Joergen Leth - famous for his classic cycling films A Sunday In Hell and Stars & Watercarriers.
TV2 Denmark Sporten also felt the only clothing suitable for three weeks of intensive broadcasting was a selection of Rapha threads: Wearing Base Layers, Logo T-shirts, Rapha Trousers, Wind Jackets and Softshells, the TV2 Denmark Sporten TdF crew - comprising five presenters, nine technical and anchor Thomas Kristensen - is probably the best dressed TV Crew at the Tour.
If you're a Danish citizen and/or have permanent address in Denmark you may want to participate in our competition with TV2 Denmark Sporten to win - not only a Rapha "Le Tour" album - but possibly also a VIP trip to L'Etape du Tour 2012.
For further info - please visit: www.rapha.cc/rapha-and-tv2
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!