We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It isn't just the riders in the world's biggest stage race flashing their frames, components and kits (and whatever else they may have to flash). This is, after all, the Tour de France so you give the best you've got no matter whether you're a ProTour squad or a TV Crew. As you know, there is whole lot more to Tour de France than just a bunch of riders trying to get from A to B without crashing into each other. Behind the scenes is an army of Press whose sole objective is to bring you the latest news and pictures of the Le Action.
ASO-approved broadcaster - TV2 Denmark Sporten - is part of the Press Corp, but isn't just any old TV Crew. For starters TV2 Denmark Sporten is one of the key-broadcasters providing most airtime of Le Tour in Europe. Secondly the crew of TV2 not only comprises of highly skilled presenters and technical crew, but equally of legends such as former Tour de France stage winner Rolf Soerensen alongside legendary film director and poet Joergen Leth - famous for his classic cycling films A Sunday In Hell and Stars & Watercarriers.
TV2 Denmark Sporten also felt the only clothing suitable for three weeks of intensive broadcasting was a selection of Rapha threads: Wearing Base Layers, Logo T-shirts, Rapha Trousers, Wind Jackets and Softshells, the TV2 Denmark Sporten TdF crew - comprising five presenters, nine technical and anchor Thomas Kristensen - is probably the best dressed TV Crew at the Tour.
If you're a Danish citizen and/or have permanent address in Denmark you may want to participate in our competition with TV2 Denmark Sporten to win - not only a Rapha "Le Tour" album - but possibly also a VIP trip to L'Etape du Tour 2012.
For further info - please visit: www.rapha.cc/rapha-and-tv2
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb