We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It isn't just the riders in the world's biggest stage race flashing their frames, components and kits (and whatever else they may have to flash). This is, after all, the Tour de France so you give the best you've got no matter whether you're a ProTour squad or a TV Crew. As you know, there is whole lot more to Tour de France than just a bunch of riders trying to get from A to B without crashing into each other. Behind the scenes is an army of Press whose sole objective is to bring you the latest news and pictures of the Le Action.
ASO-approved broadcaster - TV2 Denmark Sporten - is part of the Press Corp, but isn't just any old TV Crew. For starters TV2 Denmark Sporten is one of the key-broadcasters providing most airtime of Le Tour in Europe. Secondly the crew of TV2 not only comprises of highly skilled presenters and technical crew, but equally of legends such as former Tour de France stage winner Rolf Soerensen alongside legendary film director and poet Joergen Leth - famous for his classic cycling films A Sunday In Hell and Stars & Watercarriers.
TV2 Denmark Sporten also felt the only clothing suitable for three weeks of intensive broadcasting was a selection of Rapha threads: Wearing Base Layers, Logo T-shirts, Rapha Trousers, Wind Jackets and Softshells, the TV2 Denmark Sporten TdF crew - comprising five presenters, nine technical and anchor Thomas Kristensen - is probably the best dressed TV Crew at the Tour.
If you're a Danish citizen and/or have permanent address in Denmark you may want to participate in our competition with TV2 Denmark Sporten to win - not only a Rapha "Le Tour" album - but possibly also a VIP trip to L'Etape du Tour 2012.
For further info - please visit: www.rapha.cc/rapha-and-tv2
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries