Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha Talk: Off the Record
A young Dean Downing riding at the track
Last night 30 of Rapha's top customers were treated to an intimate question and answer session with Rapha Condor pros, Dean Downing and Chris Newton plus team manager, John Herety. Cycling commentator David Harmon was there to field questions and ask a few of his own about life inside the peloton.
Held at the Covent Garden Hotel, the talk was a fascinating discussion including insights into Chris' first race as a 13 year old, Dean's long family history of bike racers, John Herety's exploits racing in the Eastern Bloc, being a lonely amateur in Belgium, the state of British cycling and lots of juicy stuff we can't mention here. There were also plenty of jibes and jokes, including ones about Mr. Herety's hair (or lack of).
John Herety, British Road Race Champion 1982
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX