We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Super Cross – Coming Soon
Rapha Super Cross is back, three rounds of fun-filled cyclocross excitement topped off with the UK’s finest fighting it out for the overall team title. Back for the third time, this year's Super Cross event promises to be even bigger and better than the acclaimed 2012 series.
Cross racing returns once more to the spectacular setting of Broughton Hall, Skipton, for the opening round on Saturday, 19th October. The following day (20th October), we head into Manchester for an altogether more urban experience at Philip's Park, situated in between the Eithad Stadium and the National Cycling Centre.
And the series concludes at our traditional grand finale location at one of the capital’s highest points, the iconic Alexandra Palace, on Sunday, 27th October.
Defending champions Hope Factory Racing will again be pitted against top cross team Hargroves-Specialized after an enthralling encounter at Ally Pally last year that went right down to the wire.
UK Series Director Ian Cleverly said: “I don’t think the top two teams will have it all their own way this year. There are a couple of interesting new squads in the pipeline that we will be able to announce in the coming weeks. It’s going to be a proper mudfight!”
With lashings of beer, a healthy smattering of cowbells, frites and pies – not to mention course features such as the tequila shortcut and wall of foam for the novice race – Rapha Super Cross is a winning formula that continues to grow.
A word of warning. Our course designers are working on a new feature for 2013: the Spiral of Doom…
Entries will be advance only, via RiderHQ, opening on Friday 30th August.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC