We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Super Cross – Coming Soon
Rapha Super Cross is back, three rounds of fun-filled cyclocross excitement topped off with the UK’s finest fighting it out for the overall team title. Back for the third time, this year's Super Cross event promises to be even bigger and better than the acclaimed 2012 series.
Cross racing returns once more to the spectacular setting of Broughton Hall, Skipton, for the opening round on Saturday, 19th October. The following day (20th October), we head into Manchester for an altogether more urban experience at Philip's Park, situated in between the Eithad Stadium and the National Cycling Centre.
And the series concludes at our traditional grand finale location at one of the capital’s highest points, the iconic Alexandra Palace, on Sunday, 27th October.
Defending champions Hope Factory Racing will again be pitted against top cross team Hargroves-Specialized after an enthralling encounter at Ally Pally last year that went right down to the wire.
UK Series Director Ian Cleverly said: “I don’t think the top two teams will have it all their own way this year. There are a couple of interesting new squads in the pipeline that we will be able to announce in the coming weeks. It’s going to be a proper mudfight!”
With lashings of beer, a healthy smattering of cowbells, frites and pies – not to mention course features such as the tequila shortcut and wall of foam for the novice race – Rapha Super Cross is a winning formula that continues to grow.
A word of warning. Our course designers are working on a new feature for 2013: the Spiral of Doom…
Entries will be advance only, via RiderHQ, opening on Friday 30th August.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…