We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Sounds: The Giro
The race for the Maglia Rosa begins this Saturday 8th May. To celebrate, Rapha present the first in a series of soundtracks inspired by the world's greatest road races. The Giro: Music Inspired by the Giro d'Italia is an eclectic mix of opera, jazz, folk, italo-disco and more with accompanying sounds from the Giro caravan and commentary from the voice behind the 1974 film The Greatest Show on Earth. Available on CD 13.05.10 and MP3 download later this month.
Don't forget, every stage of the Giro d'Italia will be shown at Rapha Cycle Club.
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g