We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
And you thought the Festive 500 was hard. During the course of this year's Tour de France (beginning Saturday in case you've been under a rock) we challenge you to climb the same amount of elevation as the pros over the six high mountain stages in the Pyrenees and the Alps.
This totals out at 21,125m of climbing, confirmed by our friends at ASO. What the pros will do in nine days you will have 22 to complete.
Document the entire process with camera, computer, pen or otherwise for a chance to win a whole host of Tour de France-inspired prizes.
Just go to our Facebook page to post your progress.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS