We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rising: The Winners
It’s taken us a while but below are the top five "risers" who managed to complete our Rapha Rising challenge we set at the beginning of the Tour de France. The task was to climb the same amount of elevation, 21,125m, totalled in the six high mountain stages of Le Tour.
Everyone who took part will receive one of the fetching badges pictured. Just make sure you’re registered at Rapha.cc with your email and address, have liked our Facebook page and posted evidence of your efforts either on Facebook or with Strava.
1st place – It has to be Brian Toone. Whilst Brian didn’t exactly document his climbing like some (he was pretty busy riding it seems), the man did amount 42,848 metres of elevation, topping the Strava league table. He can now climb in style, winning a Galibier Jersey and plenty of kudos for that effort.
2nd place – Is Lisa Rogers aka Green Sunn Rider for showing us what commitment to climbing is, documenting so prolifically her efforts in Scotland through our Facebook page and personal blog. She too wins a Galibier Jersey.
4th place – Mr. Dirk Maertins. He documented things from the start and kept it rolling nicely. His prize is a copy of Great Road Climbs of the Southern Alps
Congratulations once again to all that took part, it's been a great summer of climbing and riding.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP