[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rising: The point of no return
With nine days of the Rapha Rising challenge left to go, riders who have err, risen to this monumental task should be well into their tally of metres climbed. In fact, 13,000m would be perfectly on track at this stage in the game, but take heart from the fact that riders on Le Tour only really opened their vertical accounts yesterday.
Green Sunn Rider is including some cobbles in her climbing. Chapeau!
Bjarte Bjørgen Olsen keeping it real by ascending the Galibier.
Dirk Maertins is completing the challenge on his winter bike for good reason:
Unfortunately I had to stop the evening ride ahead of time because the spindle of my cranks broke - the training appears to be effective…
So I will probably collect the missing 7,503m with my 8speed steel winter bike.
Mike Tsoi gets all imperial:
My not very impressive total (12879' (3925m). The number looks much better in feet…
Dave Christenson behind target but flying high in fine style.
Matthew Jensen says:
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.