We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rising: The point of no return
With nine days of the Rapha Rising challenge left to go, riders who have err, risen to this monumental task should be well into their tally of metres climbed. In fact, 13,000m would be perfectly on track at this stage in the game, but take heart from the fact that riders on Le Tour only really opened their vertical accounts yesterday.
Green Sunn Rider is including some cobbles in her climbing. Chapeau!
Bjarte Bjørgen Olsen keeping it real by ascending the Galibier.
Dirk Maertins is completing the challenge on his winter bike for good reason:
Unfortunately I had to stop the evening ride ahead of time because the spindle of my cranks broke - the training appears to be effective…
So I will probably collect the missing 7,503m with my 8speed steel winter bike.
Mike Tsoi gets all imperial:
My not very impressive total (12879' (3925m). The number looks much better in feet…
Dave Christenson behind target but flying high in fine style.
Matthew Jensen says:
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP