[ locale string ]
Rapha Rising: The point of no return
With nine days of the Rapha Rising challenge left to go, riders who have err, risen to this monumental task should be well into their tally of metres climbed. In fact, 13,000m would be perfectly on track at this stage in the game, but take heart from the fact that riders on Le Tour only really opened their vertical accounts yesterday.
Green Sunn Rider is including some cobbles in her climbing. Chapeau!
Bjarte Bjørgen Olsen keeping it real by ascending the Galibier.
Dirk Maertins is completing the challenge on his winter bike for good reason:
Unfortunately I had to stop the evening ride ahead of time because the spindle of my cranks broke - the training appears to be effective…
So I will probably collect the missing 7,503m with my 8speed steel winter bike.
Mike Tsoi gets all imperial:
My not very impressive total (12879' (3925m). The number looks much better in feet…
Dave Christenson behind target but flying high in fine style.
Matthew Jensen says:
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0