We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rising: The point of no return
With nine days of the Rapha Rising challenge left to go, riders who have err, risen to this monumental task should be well into their tally of metres climbed. In fact, 13,000m would be perfectly on track at this stage in the game, but take heart from the fact that riders on Le Tour only really opened their vertical accounts yesterday.
Green Sunn Rider is including some cobbles in her climbing. Chapeau!
Bjarte Bjørgen Olsen keeping it real by ascending the Galibier.
Dirk Maertins is completing the challenge on his winter bike for good reason:
Unfortunately I had to stop the evening ride ahead of time because the spindle of my cranks broke - the training appears to be effective…
So I will probably collect the missing 7,503m with my 8speed steel winter bike.
Mike Tsoi gets all imperial:
My not very impressive total (12879' (3925m). The number looks much better in feet…
Dave Christenson behind target but flying high in fine style.
Matthew Jensen says:
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX