We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rising: Let's get high
Rapha Rising is now well under way and it looks like a large host of riders around the world are ascending to the challenge of amassing 21,125 climbing metres before the end of the Tour.
Remember, you still have the whole of the Tour de France to clock up those metres, so if you haven’t started yet, get climbing and post your progress on our Facebook wall. Also, if you are Garmin-equipped you can sign up to the official Strava league to compete with your fellow climbers.
Andy van Bergen:
"Despite two evenings of wintery rain still managed to get in some good hill repeats before and after work. 531m yesterday and 927m today means 6,500m in the bag.."
Geof Simons (pictured) on the the BFL 400K in the North Carolina mountains.
"Ermm….464m in 34km….looks like I've got a lot to do. I did find out a couple of things…
1) I'm no climber not a descender.
2) 3pm on a hot summer Sunday afternoon in Japan is not conducive to climbing.
3) Synthetic 1/4 zip jerseys are useless for going up and down hills-as if you didn't know! Lightweight Jersey next time.
4) Pro Team Mitts were ideal.
5) 21,125m will be brutally tough."
"Its on like Donkey Kong. Tomorrow we'll hit up the Tour of Colorado Golden stage."
"1524 m of climbing this morning (wearing Rapha shorts, of course!) over a 106 km ride"
Dirk Maertins (pictured):
"The first step is done. My Rapha Rising prologue was a club ride with 1,719m of climbing, including Freiburgs backyard mountain - the Schauinsland."
Green Sunn Rider:
"1050 after work - up and down just 2 hills. Stairs difficult to negotiate this morning!"
"Elevation so far:
7/2/11 - 9,892
"Urrggh.. My knees!"
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX