Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Rising: Hall of Pain
The Tour is well and truly over and so, too is our Rapha Rising competition, challenging riders worldwide to accumulate 21,125 metres of climbing, equalling the same total as the six high mountain stages of this year's captivating TdF. Some succeeded, others failed. Here are a few of the highlights. [Also, check out the Strava league for some eye-watering ascension stats]. Hats off.
Bernd Straehle: "Completed Rapha Rising challenge with 89,373 feet (27,241 meters or metres) of climbing." and Bjarte Bjørgen Olsen
Dan Mather and Mark Perez
"So a total of 22875 m climbing over 1000 km in 9 days. Off to eat cakes and catch up on the Tour…"
Craig Harding (again) and Iain Mackie
"I started late, but have managed 17,000 meters in 7 days..Ciao! I shall make the remainder of Kms before I leave back home Monday to the flatlands of Belgium. Oh how I love the mountains!"
"Bugger…sorry could only make 24,000…feet! Not bad however for London and few sportives. I need a couple of mountains to appear overnight…would keeping the GPS logged in whilst taking a lift work?"
Michel Mesut Personal
"I'm up for the challenge. I am trying to do some math now. I live in Miami and the only "climb" we have is the Key Biscayne Bridge. A 400 meter bridge with a 6% elevation.. Can someone help me do the math.. How many times do I need to go up that bridge?"
You can see more on our Facebook page
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI