We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rising: And the winners are…
Last summer we launched a new and now fabled challenge in conjunction with Strava called Rapha Rising: Circle of Death. The task was to climb the combined elevation of the 'Circle of Death' during the period the Tour de France was in the Pyrenees. That was 6,881 metres between July 15-22. All of the riders that completed the challenge received a Rapha Rising roundel celebrating their achievement, but one lucky rider bagged a limited edition Trek Madone 6.9…
There was also a KOM/ QOM challenge to see who could climb the most metres on Wednesday 18th July, the date of the Queen Stage of this year’s Tour. The KOM's (two in joint place it transpired) win a Rapha Race Bag containing: a Rapha Circle of Death Jersey, Classic Bib Shorts and a pair ofGrand Tour Shoes.
King of the Mountains
The Queen of the Mountain prize was awarded Deya Guerrero.
Overall winner was simply called 'Rob' on Strava. He amassed 33,815.6 metres. Oof!
Winner of the Trek Madone:
10,445 participants with 2005 riders completed the challenge which equalled 33,452,552 total meters climbed (which is approximately 22,750 trips up Alpe d'Huez). Our North American office amassed 13,311 collective meters of climbing on Wednesday's COD challenge day.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…