Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Rising 2013
Rapha and Strava are proud to announce Rapha Rising 2013. For this summer’s challenge, we are inviting riders around the world to scale the combined height of some legendary European climbs. In the week which starts on Bastille Day (14th-21st July), Rapha is challenging participating riders to climb the combined height, from sea level, of the Col de Peyresourde, Mont Ventoux and Col de Sarenne. The Peyresourde is one of the giants of the Pyrenees, while Mont Ventoux, the Giant of Provence, lies on the periphery of the Alps; together, they’ve been the sites of some of cycling most famous battles.
Of the Col de Sarenne, however, very little is known. At 1,999m high, the pro peloton will tackle it for the first time this summer, descending on a road resurfaced especially for the occasion. In the season’s biggest race, the pros will have to scale Alpe d’Huez twice, so this year’s Rapha Rising is also challenging riders to scale the equivalent of two Alpes, making a total climbing distance of 7,235m.
Col de Peyresourde: western approach
Mont Ventoux: tough at the top
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN