Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Rising 2013
Rapha and Strava are proud to announce Rapha Rising 2013. For this summer’s challenge, we are inviting riders around the world to scale the combined height of some legendary European climbs. In the week which starts on Bastille Day (14th-21st July), Rapha is challenging participating riders to climb the combined height, from sea level, of the Col de Peyresourde, Mont Ventoux and Col de Sarenne. The Peyresourde is one of the giants of the Pyrenees, while Mont Ventoux, the Giant of Provence, lies on the periphery of the Alps; together, they’ve been the sites of some of cycling most famous battles.
Of the Col de Sarenne, however, very little is known. At 1,999m high, the pro peloton will tackle it for the first time this summer, descending on a road resurfaced especially for the occasion. In the season’s biggest race, the pros will have to scale Alpe d’Huez twice, so this year’s Rapha Rising is also challenging riders to scale the equivalent of two Alpes, making a total climbing distance of 7,235m.
Col de Peyresourde: western approach
Mont Ventoux: tough at the top
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…