[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides to Grantchester
“There’s some corner of a foreign field that is forever England”
- Rupert Brooke
On Wednesday a group of 17 from Rapha London downed tools and rode out of the city into the lanes of Hertfordshire, through rolling Essex countryside and arriving for lunch at The Rupert Brooke public house in Grantchester, just outside Cambridge.
The forecasted showers didn’t arrive and instead we were blessed with a crisp and sunny day that only this time of year can bring. Although the faintest of crosswinds made it a little chilly, the riding conditions were perfect and the rustic autumn colours of quintessential English countryside gave everyone something to smile about. Thanks to Wei and Ben for the organisation and to everyone else for a great day out.
Start at Newington Green
Ben, Laura & Jon
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.