We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides to Grantchester
“There’s some corner of a foreign field that is forever England”
- Rupert Brooke
On Wednesday a group of 17 from Rapha London downed tools and rode out of the city into the lanes of Hertfordshire, through rolling Essex countryside and arriving for lunch at The Rupert Brooke public house in Grantchester, just outside Cambridge.
The forecasted showers didn’t arrive and instead we were blessed with a crisp and sunny day that only this time of year can bring. Although the faintest of crosswinds made it a little chilly, the riding conditions were perfect and the rustic autumn colours of quintessential English countryside gave everyone something to smile about. Thanks to Wei and Ben for the organisation and to everyone else for a great day out.
Start at Newington Green
Ben, Laura & Jon
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb