We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides to Grantchester
“There’s some corner of a foreign field that is forever England”
- Rupert Brooke
On Wednesday a group of 17 from Rapha London downed tools and rode out of the city into the lanes of Hertfordshire, through rolling Essex countryside and arriving for lunch at The Rupert Brooke public house in Grantchester, just outside Cambridge.
The forecasted showers didn’t arrive and instead we were blessed with a crisp and sunny day that only this time of year can bring. Although the faintest of crosswinds made it a little chilly, the riding conditions were perfect and the rustic autumn colours of quintessential English countryside gave everyone something to smile about. Thanks to Wei and Ben for the organisation and to everyone else for a great day out.
Start at Newington Green
Ben, Laura & Jon
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…