[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides: The Garden of England
Graeme Raeburn, a man of Kent (or is that a Kentish man?), and Ultan Coyle, a man of Ulster (Dundalk actually), led us on the sixth instalment of the all-company ride through south London into Kent, the Garden of England.
We set off from Café St. Germain in Crystal Palace and proceeded south, over the Kent Gateway and up Salt Box Hill to Biggin Hill with views across the Weald Valley. After toiling up Toys Hill we descended into Sevenoaks for a quick coffee break and then continued through Knole Park, with deer and stags roaming across the grounds.
Jonathan 'Pantani' Bacon
Then it was down to West Peckham for a spot of lunch and some local ales at the Swan on the Green public house. Quintessentially English countryside with delightful undulations. A great day out. Thanks to everyone who rode and to Graeme and Ultan for organising.
The Swan on the Green
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Inspired by the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez, we bring back Alpe d’Quiz with a Rapha prize to be won each day. Enter now → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @joneaves No problem Jon, we do our best. Thanks for the feedback.
- Our very own "Super-knecht" @grutte_bear leaves us today to return to his homeland of Holland. So, we… http://t.co/sSULSkWcRw
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: The new @rapharacing Cross Transfer Jacket has great details. Which is why we’ll take #oneoftheseplease http://t.…
- While we are on the Rapha x Raeburn collection. Read this fantastic interview with Chris and Graeme by @JohnProlly http://t.co/TDg48zHfVS