We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides: The Garden of England
Graeme Raeburn, a man of Kent (or is that a Kentish man?), and Ultan Coyle, a man of Ulster (Dundalk actually), led us on the sixth instalment of the all-company ride through south London into Kent, the Garden of England.
We set off from Café St. Germain in Crystal Palace and proceeded south, over the Kent Gateway and up Salt Box Hill to Biggin Hill with views across the Weald Valley. After toiling up Toys Hill we descended into Sevenoaks for a quick coffee break and then continued through Knole Park, with deer and stags roaming across the grounds.
Jonathan 'Pantani' Bacon
Then it was down to West Peckham for a spot of lunch and some local ales at the Swan on the Green public house. Quintessentially English countryside with delightful undulations. A great day out. Thanks to everyone who rode and to Graeme and Ultan for organising.
The Swan on the Green
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb