We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides the Black Forest: 07.05.11
Rapha is proud to partner the Freiburg Collective. To celebrate Europe's premier hand built bicycle show Rapha will lead a ride through the beautiful Black Forest.
With Chris King, Independent Fabrication, Fixie Inc. and Tune there to name but a few, it's going to be a weekend full of fun. Come to visit the Mobile Cycle Club and take part in the Rapha Rides the Black Forest tour on the 7th May. For more details, please see www.freiburgcollective.com.
The Freiburg Collective is Europe's most unique bike show. An open-air expo set in one of the most cycling progressive places in Europe, the show holds the work and ideas from some of the most respected artisians and brands in the industry.
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of the finest Rapha Grand Tour Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc