Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Rides in Europe
The Spring Classics are in full swing and Rapha is again heading into the heart of the windswept battlegrounds of the North. On our journey, however, we will be exploring not the roads of the Classics, but rather those off the beaten track.
On 13th April, we will trace the route of our next Rapha Continental Hidden Europe ride, with a film to be released later this spring. This is an opportunity not only to get to see the new Continental bikes up close but also to ride and chat with fellow riders. So if you would like to ride the route, from Den Haag to Amsterdam, why not come and ride with us? We will being meeting at 9am at Lola Bikes and Coffee and rolling out at 10am. The ride will be approximately 180km in length and we’ll stop en-route for a bite to eat.
The following day, 14th April, which also happens to be the day of Amstel Gold, we are pleased to announce two events at our retail partners. The first is is in Belgium, at Bicyclette in Duffel, with the second at John Knoops, in Mierlo in Holland.
The Continental riders will be joining Bicyclette for a group ride, starting from the shop. Maarten & Stijn from Bicyclette have prepared a special 80km route in the area that will include some secret backroads, as well as gravel and dirt paths through the countryside surrounding Duffel. We will meet at the shop at 9am for espressos and light breakfast, before heading out at 10am. After returning from the ride, Belgian beer and frites will be served while the final stages of the Amstel Gold will be screened live in the shop.
John Knoops, meanwhile, is organizing a scenic ride around Mierlo, consisting of two 50km laps. The ride starts at 10am and will be followed by a presentation of the latest Rapha collection, as well as an in-store screening of Amstel Gold.
13th April – Group ride, Den Haag to Amsterdam, NL. A ride of around 180km, we will be using much of the same route as the upcoming Hidden Europe Continental film.
— More information: www.lolabikesandcoffee.nl
— To register: firstname.lastname@example.org
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…