We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides in Copenhagen
On Wednesday 12th June 2013, Rapha will be in cycling capital Copenhagen to host an evening ride together with our good friends at Soigneur. All are welcome to join us on a relaxed tour through the northern parts of Seeland, traversing forests dotted with quiet lakes, tackling some nice pavé sections and cruising alongside the breezy coast.
Upon our return to Soigneur, we will reward you with cool drinks and some hot snacks from the grill. You will also have the chance to get a glimpse of Rapha’s current Spring/Summer Range and the new City Riding display at Soigneur.
Wednesday 12th June, 2013
- 17.00hrs: Meet at Soigneur for pre-ride drinks and Rapha range presentation
- 18.00hrs: Start of the Rapha Evening Ride (approximately 2.5 hours)
- 20.30hrs: Return to Soigneur for drinks and barbecue
2100 KBH Ø
+45 3929 7170
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc