[ locale string ]
Rapha Rides in Copenhagen
On Wednesday 12th June 2013, Rapha will be in cycling capital Copenhagen to host an evening ride together with our good friends at Soigneur. All are welcome to join us on a relaxed tour through the northern parts of Seeland, traversing forests dotted with quiet lakes, tackling some nice pavé sections and cruising alongside the breezy coast.
Upon our return to Soigneur, we will reward you with cool drinks and some hot snacks from the grill. You will also have the chance to get a glimpse of Rapha’s current Spring/Summer Range and the new City Riding display at Soigneur.
Wednesday 12th June, 2013
- 17.00hrs: Meet at Soigneur for pre-ride drinks and Rapha range presentation
- 18.00hrs: Start of the Rapha Evening Ride (approximately 2.5 hours)
- 20.30hrs: Return to Soigneur for drinks and barbecue
2100 KBH Ø
+45 3929 7170
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…