Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha Rides For Tohoku
Rapha is organizing a world wide charity ride in order to help the victims of the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. For the last four years Rapha Japan, based in Nagano, has shared stories and rides with the world to communicate just how beautiful and fascinating the country is.
The devastation caused by one of the most powerful earthquakes in recent times is something no-one can prepare for and we want to honour our friends in Japan with a global series of rides. Anyone can organise and participate and we encourage you to show your support by making a donation and taking to the roads, lanes or trails to pay tribute. For ride details visit the page » rapha.cc/tohoku
Rapha will charge a minimum of $10 donation per rider, and Rapha will match the amount. Japan will lead the way in at least four different locations with a printed black ribbon on our sleeves. You can also search for your ride in your region with the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…