We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides For Tohoku
Rapha is organizing a world wide charity ride in order to help the victims of the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. For the last four years Rapha Japan, based in Nagano, has shared stories and rides with the world to communicate just how beautiful and fascinating the country is.
The devastation caused by one of the most powerful earthquakes in recent times is something no-one can prepare for and we want to honour our friends in Japan with a global series of rides. Anyone can organise and participate and we encourage you to show your support by making a donation and taking to the roads, lanes or trails to pay tribute. For ride details visit the page » rapha.cc/tohoku
Rapha will charge a minimum of $10 donation per rider, and Rapha will match the amount. Japan will lead the way in at least four different locations with a printed black ribbon on our sleeves. You can also search for your ride in your region with the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC