We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides For Tohoku
Rapha is organizing a world wide charity ride in order to help the victims of the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. For the last four years Rapha Japan, based in Nagano, has shared stories and rides with the world to communicate just how beautiful and fascinating the country is.
The devastation caused by one of the most powerful earthquakes in recent times is something no-one can prepare for and we want to honour our friends in Japan with a global series of rides. Anyone can organise and participate and we encourage you to show your support by making a donation and taking to the roads, lanes or trails to pay tribute. For ride details visit the page » rapha.cc/tohoku
Rapha will charge a minimum of $10 donation per rider, and Rapha will match the amount. Japan will lead the way in at least four different locations with a printed black ribbon on our sleeves. You can also search for your ride in your region with the Rapha Rendezvous iPhone app.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.