We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Rides - Vancouver, B.C.
Please join Rapha for a Gentlemen's Ride* on Thursday, September 8th. The ride will start at La Bicicletta Pro Shop and end at the Cactus Club Cafe. We will go through Stanley Park to Horseshoe Bay with members of the Rapha Continental Upon finishing the 38 mile/60k ride, you're invited to the screening of D'Acciaio Ben Ingham's intimate view of Dario Pegoretti in his workshop, followed by Rapha Continental The Movie, an account of our most beautiful rides in North America from 2010.
• Thursday September 8th
• Meeting 4.30PM — departure 5PM
• La Bicicletta 233 West Broadway , Vancouver, BC V5Y 1P5
• Please bring proper bike lighting
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Riders of all levels and genders welcome. We use the term "Gentlemen" to imply a respect for the "rules of the road". A cue-sheet for the route will be provided.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX