We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Ride in Rapperswil-Jona
On Friday, 31st May, Rapha is travelling to Rapperswil-Jona on the shores of Lake Zurich in Switzerland. We will be hosting a relaxed group ride on Friday evening at 17.30 hrs. Everyone is welcome to join us on our tour through the spectacular hinterland of the ‘City of Roses’, enjoying lake views, Alpine panoramas and good company. Afterwards, we look forward to rewarding you with cool drinks and snacks.
On Saturday and Sunday, 1st/2nd June, we will be present throughout the day at the expo area of the Ironman 70.3 with a selection of our Spring/Summer range. Come by and say hi.
Friday, 31st May
17:00 hrs: Meet at the Rapha booth in the Expo area
17.30 hrs: Start of the Rapha Evening Ride (ca. 70km)
20.30 hrs: Return to the Rapha booth for drinks and snacks
Saturday, 1st June
10.00 -18.00 hrs: Rapha booth at the Expo area
Sunday, 2nd June
8.00 - 19.00 hrs: Rapha booth at the Expo area
Rapha booth/Expo area Ironman 70.3
Oberseenstrasse, next to Diners Club Arena
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.