We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Ride in Mannheim
On Saturday, April 20, you don’t need to travel to Belgium to take part in a Spring Classic: Rapha visits Mannheim in Germany to celebrate Liège-Bastogne-Liège with our new retail partner, engelhorn sports. There will be a group ride and besides the Belgian waffles, beer and some cobbles, there will be an exciting programme for cycling enthusiasts throughout the day at the bike event.
Meet at 8am for coffee from the H-Van, before we roll out at 8.30am. Pedaling through the Rhine Rift, we will head towards the heights of the Odenwald where there will be a food stop at the half-way point. The relaxed group ride will take around 2.5 hours and everyone is welcome to join. After the tour, we will be present at the Kapuzinkerplanken for the entire day.
Saturday, 20th April
- 8.00 Meet and coffee
- 8.30 Rapha Ride takes off
- 11.30 Return at engelhorn sports/Kapuzinerplanken
- 10.00-18.00 Bike event on the Kapuzinerplanken
N 5, 6+7
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX