We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Ride in Mannheim
On Saturday, April 20, you don’t need to travel to Belgium to take part in a Spring Classic: Rapha visits Mannheim in Germany to celebrate Liège-Bastogne-Liège with our new retail partner, engelhorn sports. There will be a group ride and besides the Belgian waffles, beer and some cobbles, there will be an exciting programme for cycling enthusiasts throughout the day at the bike event.
Meet at 8am for coffee from the H-Van, before we roll out at 8.30am. Pedaling through the Rhine Rift, we will head towards the heights of the Odenwald where there will be a food stop at the half-way point. The relaxed group ride will take around 2.5 hours and everyone is welcome to join. After the tour, we will be present at the Kapuzinkerplanken for the entire day.
Saturday, 20th April
- 8.00 Meet and coffee
- 8.30 Rapha Ride takes off
- 11.30 Return at engelhorn sports/Kapuzinerplanken
- 10.00-18.00 Bike event on the Kapuzinerplanken
N 5, 6+7
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX