We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Ride – München
Words by Dirk Kaufmann
Just one week before the infamous Oktoberfest opens its doors, the Mobile Cycle Club is visiting Munich. Together with our friends from bikedress, Rapha is pleased to invite you to a weekend filled with fine coffee, a scenic ride and much more. Whether you wear Lederhosen or bib shorts, everyone is welcome.
On Saturday you will have the exclusive opportunity to get a glance at Rapha’s new Autumn Winter range. Moreover, our friends from Pasculli bring along a selection of their fine machines for you to test ride.
After an early coffee break on Sunday morning, we are rolling out for a relaxed group ride at 10am. Riding through the beautiful countryside south of Munich, we will discover the road less travelled of the Bavarian hinterland, meeting the MCC crew half way for a well-deserved picnic stop. Upon return to bikedress’ premises around 2.30pm, we will reward you with more coffees, cakes and massages.
Saturday 15th September –
10am - 6pm: Rapha Autumn/Winter range presentation
Sunday 16th September –
9:30am: Gathering and coffee
10am - 2:30pm: Group ride with picnic break
2:30pm: Post-ride coffee, cakes and massages in the bikedress lounge
bikedress Store München
Tel. 089 44449211
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX