We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Ride – München
Words by Dirk Kaufmann
Just one week before the infamous Oktoberfest opens its doors, the Mobile Cycle Club is visiting Munich. Together with our friends from bikedress, Rapha is pleased to invite you to a weekend filled with fine coffee, a scenic ride and much more. Whether you wear Lederhosen or bib shorts, everyone is welcome.
On Saturday you will have the exclusive opportunity to get a glance at Rapha’s new Autumn Winter range. Moreover, our friends from Pasculli bring along a selection of their fine machines for you to test ride.
After an early coffee break on Sunday morning, we are rolling out for a relaxed group ride at 10am. Riding through the beautiful countryside south of Munich, we will discover the road less travelled of the Bavarian hinterland, meeting the MCC crew half way for a well-deserved picnic stop. Upon return to bikedress’ premises around 2.30pm, we will reward you with more coffees, cakes and massages.
Saturday 15th September –
10am - 6pm: Rapha Autumn/Winter range presentation
Sunday 16th September –
9:30am: Gathering and coffee
10am - 2:30pm: Group ride with picnic break
2:30pm: Post-ride coffee, cakes and massages in the bikedress lounge
bikedress Store München
Tel. 089 44449211
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX