We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Retailer Ride with Sigma Sport
To celebrate the arrival of the latest Rapha Autumn/Winter range at Sigma Sport, Rapha would like to invite customers to join us on an autumn ride on 17th November.
Date: Saturday 17th November
Time: be ready to depart at 9.30am
Start location: Sigma Sport in Hampton Wick.
Taking in some of Surrey's most scenic riding, including Combe Lane and Leith Hill, the ride will leave Sigma Sport in Hampton Wick and head south to Peaslake and Ewhurst, before turning back north towards Ranmore. The Rapha H-van will meet us at Ranmore Common with coffee and cake and the ride will then head back via Little Suisse, one of Surrey's best kept secrets.
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of the finest Rapha Grand Tour Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc