[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha's free iPhone app, Rendezvous, is no longer in development and is no longer available from the iTunes Store. We are unfortunately unable to provide support for users. If you still have a copy of the app on your iPhone and are having log-in issues, you may still be able to use Rendezvous by creating a new account within the app. Old Rendezvous accounts will not work due to security upgrades to customer accounts on rapha.cc, preventing the two from linking.
Developed for road cyclists, Rapha Rendezvous has been designed to make meeting up for group rides easier. Invite other riders and observe them in real time making progress to the rendezvous point on a map. No more hanging around for friends, failed phone calls, SMS annoyances or scrolling hundreds of emails, Rapha Rendezvous makes meeting for rides quick and easy, giving you more time on the bike.
New in version 1.1.0
- Simplified the UI
- Repeat a ride function
- Cancel rides function
- Delete group function
- Twitter, Facebook and Email integration
- Leave a group function
- Mark yourself as not riding
- Fixed lots of bugs
- Gave the app a shot in the arm
- Designate a rendezvous point on a map
- Invite friends on rides
- Track friends travelling to rendezvous point in real time
- Create groups of your riding friends and rides for them
- Describe ride distance, terrain, pace, and required kit
- View other riders on ride
- Set ride reminders
- Send ride messages, easily alert other riders to delays or problems
- Create private or public rides
- Browse and join public rides
Whether you are looking for a training ride around London or a short spin in Portland you can connect, meet and ride with Rapha Rendezvous.