We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Randonnées Literature
Working in an age where a large amount of output is digital, existing only on hard drives, servers and computer screens, it is always satisfying when printed work arrives at Rapha. There is usually a degree of trepidation when a digital file is sent off to be transformed into a 3D object, but when the result is something like this, it's great to see (and feel).
This latest print run is a collection of booklets for the upcoming Rapha Randonnées 2010. A pack of three separate books will be sent to every rider before their trip, detailing General Randonnée Info, a Training Plan and a specific guide to the Randonnée they will embark upon.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.