We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Randonnées Literature
Working in an age where a large amount of output is digital, existing only on hard drives, servers and computer screens, it is always satisfying when printed work arrives at Rapha. There is usually a degree of trepidation when a digital file is sent off to be transformed into a 3D object, but when the result is something like this, it's great to see (and feel).
This latest print run is a collection of booklets for the upcoming Rapha Randonnées 2010. A pack of three separate books will be sent to every rider before their trip, detailing General Randonnée Info, a Training Plan and a specific guide to the Randonnée they will embark upon.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.