We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha + Paul Smith Competition
Last month we launched a competition to win a Rapha + Paul Smith Rain Jacket or runners-up prize of a Rapha + Paul Smith Knitted Winter Hat. The question was; which cycling club did Paul Smith ride for as a youngster? The correct answer was Beeston CC.
First prize goes to Mr. Karl Stuart and the runners-up were Lindsay Farmer, Louise Brady and Michael Troy. Congratulations.
If you still haven't seen the short film Rapha + Paul Smith: A Conversation, view it here.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS