We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Mobile Cycle Club North America
The Mobile Cycle Club North America put its wheels into motion early yesterday morning. You may have spotted its European counterpart last season, parked along the route of Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Paris-Roubaix or even stages of the Tour de France. With the start of the spring season of riding now upon us, if you see the new US Mobile Cycle Club on the road please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself to ‘Hennie’. Lovingly nicknamed after Dutch cyclist Hennie Kuiper, the Club will be stocked with the full range of Rapha apparel and accessories. It will also be serving delicious La Colombe coffee, with our expert baristas pulling the finest shots of espresso at cycling events around the United States.
You can follow and interact with the Club on both Twitter and Instagram (@RaphaMobileClub) and the Club's first scheduled stops are all in California:
• April 8 Paris-Roubaix viewing at the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco, CA, followed by a group ride to finish at Biergarten.
• April 19-22 SeaOtter Classic - Monterey, CA
• May 12 Echelon GranFondo - Napa, CA
The faces behind the wheel of the new Mobile Cycle Club may also be familiar to Rapha regulars. Rapha Continental riders Ben Lieberson and Ryan Thomson are piloting the ship. They like coffee and they really like riding their bicycles, so if you see them out on the road, please give them a wave. If you see them stopped by the side of the road and open for business, make sure to stop by for a chat. Most importantly, if you have a great ride that you think they should do, send them a note via twitter, or e-mail them at: email@example.com
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC