We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Mobile Cycle Club North America
The Mobile Cycle Club North America put its wheels into motion early yesterday morning. You may have spotted its European counterpart last season, parked along the route of Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Paris-Roubaix or even stages of the Tour de France. With the start of the spring season of riding now upon us, if you see the new US Mobile Cycle Club on the road please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself to ‘Hennie’. Lovingly nicknamed after Dutch cyclist Hennie Kuiper, the Club will be stocked with the full range of Rapha apparel and accessories. It will also be serving delicious La Colombe coffee, with our expert baristas pulling the finest shots of espresso at cycling events around the United States.
You can follow and interact with the Club on both Twitter and Instagram (@RaphaMobileClub) and the Club's first scheduled stops are all in California:
• April 8 Paris-Roubaix viewing at the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco, CA, followed by a group ride to finish at Biergarten.
• April 19-22 SeaOtter Classic - Monterey, CA
• May 12 Echelon GranFondo - Napa, CA
The faces behind the wheel of the new Mobile Cycle Club may also be familiar to Rapha regulars. Rapha Continental riders Ben Lieberson and Ryan Thomson are piloting the ship. They like coffee and they really like riding their bicycles, so if you see them out on the road, please give them a wave. If you see them stopped by the side of the road and open for business, make sure to stop by for a chat. Most importantly, if you have a great ride that you think they should do, send them a note via twitter, or e-mail them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…