We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Mobile Cycle Club North America
The Mobile Cycle Club North America put its wheels into motion early yesterday morning. You may have spotted its European counterpart last season, parked along the route of Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Paris-Roubaix or even stages of the Tour de France. With the start of the spring season of riding now upon us, if you see the new US Mobile Cycle Club on the road please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself to ‘Hennie’. Lovingly nicknamed after Dutch cyclist Hennie Kuiper, the Club will be stocked with the full range of Rapha apparel and accessories. It will also be serving delicious La Colombe coffee, with our expert baristas pulling the finest shots of espresso at cycling events around the United States.
You can follow and interact with the Club on both Twitter and Instagram (@RaphaMobileClub) and the Club's first scheduled stops are all in California:
• April 8 Paris-Roubaix viewing at the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco, CA, followed by a group ride to finish at Biergarten.
• April 19-22 SeaOtter Classic - Monterey, CA
• May 12 Echelon GranFondo - Napa, CA
The faces behind the wheel of the new Mobile Cycle Club may also be familiar to Rapha regulars. Rapha Continental riders Ben Lieberson and Ryan Thomson are piloting the ship. They like coffee and they really like riding their bicycles, so if you see them out on the road, please give them a wave. If you see them stopped by the side of the road and open for business, make sure to stop by for a chat. Most importantly, if you have a great ride that you think they should do, send them a note via twitter, or e-mail them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb