We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Mobile Cycle Club North America
The Mobile Cycle Club North America put its wheels into motion early yesterday morning. You may have spotted its European counterpart parked firmly on the banks of LBL, Paris Roubaix or even stages of the Tour de France last season. With the start of the Spring Season of riding upon us there is a new kid on the block. If you see him on the road do not hesitate to introduce yourself to Hennie. Lovingly nicknamed after the Dutch cyclist Hennie Kuiper our Hennie will be stocked with delicious La Colombe coffee to pull shots of espresso and meet people at cycling events around the United States. It will also contain a full range of Rapha clothing for you to peruse as you sip your coffee.
Some of their first scheduled stops will be up and down California for the likes of this weekend's Cinderella Classic, Sea Otter and the Echelon GranFondo. But follow and interact with Hennie on both Twitter and Instagram - @RaphaMCCNA
• March 31 Cinderella Classic - Pleasanton, CA
• April 8 Paris-Roubaix viewing at the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco, CA - Then group ride to finish at Biergarten.
• April 19-22 SeaOtter Classic - Monterey, CA
• May 12 Echelon GranFondo - Napa, CA
The faces behind the wheel may be a bit familiar as well in the faces of Rapha Continental riders Ben Lieberson and Ryan Thomson are piloting this ship. They really like coffee and they really like to ride their bicycles, so if you see them out on the road give them a wave. If you see them stopped by the side of the road and open for business make sure to stop by for a chat. Most importantly, if you have a great ride that you think they should do; send them a note on twitter or email them at: Hennie@rapha.cc
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb