We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Mobile Cycle Club North America
The Mobile Cycle Club North America put its wheels into motion early yesterday morning. You may have spotted its European counterpart parked firmly on the banks of LBL, Paris Roubaix or even stages of the Tour de France last season. With the start of the Spring Season of riding upon us there is a new kid on the block. If you see him on the road do not hesitate to introduce yourself to Hennie. Lovingly nicknamed after the Dutch cyclist Hennie Kuiper our Hennie will be stocked with delicious La Colombe coffee to pull shots of espresso and meet people at cycling events around the United States. It will also contain a full range of Rapha clothing for you to peruse as you sip your coffee.
Some of their first scheduled stops will be up and down California for the likes of this weekend's Cinderella Classic, Sea Otter and the Echelon GranFondo. But follow and interact with Hennie on both Twitter and Instagram - @RaphaMCCNA
• March 31 Cinderella Classic - Pleasanton, CA
• April 8 Paris-Roubaix viewing at the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco, CA - Then group ride to finish at Biergarten.
• April 19-22 SeaOtter Classic - Monterey, CA
• May 12 Echelon GranFondo - Napa, CA
The faces behind the wheel may be a bit familiar as well in the faces of Rapha Continental riders Ben Lieberson and Ryan Thomson are piloting this ship. They really like coffee and they really like to ride their bicycles, so if you see them out on the road give them a wave. If you see them stopped by the side of the road and open for business make sure to stop by for a chat. Most importantly, if you have a great ride that you think they should do; send them a note on twitter or email them at: Hennie@rapha.cc
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…