Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha MCC in NYC
The Rapha Mobile Cycle Club has been travelling across the country and the next stop is New York City. Like the legendary Rapha Cycle Club on the Bowery, the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club is a great meeting place for road riders and racing fans, serving La Colombe coffee and screening live racing. And we have a mouth-watering series of events lined up for our stay in the Big Apple.
Thursday, June 28th – Race
The W.S. United Race Series at Floyd Bennett Field.
Racing starts at 5:45pm.
Friday, June 29th – Morning Ride
Call in late to work, then meet at Signature Cycles in Greenwich, CT at 8:00am for a quick coffee, followed by a 2-hour group ride (avg. 16-17mph).
Friday, June 29th – Evening Ride & Movie
The Rapha Mobile Cycle Club will be at the Red Hook offices of Gage & Desoto in Brooklyn to screen a collection of films from the Rapha Continental at 9.00pm. Beforehand, Rapha will lead a ride over the bridge from Manhattan, meet us at La Colombe in NOHO at 7.00pm. Harry Zernike, current shooter for Rapha's style blog, Survey, will join us in order to document so "dress smart", you just might find yourself on Survey.
Saturday, June 30th – Morning Ride
Signature Cycles will lead a group ride from their NYC store at 64th and West End Ave [map]. Meet at Signature at 8:30am and we will rollout at 9:00am for a 3-hour ride that will go in search of the MCC along the 9W. (Moderate pace with some spirited moments likely, but no one will be left behind.)
Sunday, July 1st – Watch the Tour de France
Come and watch the first road stage of le Tour live. The MCC will be parked outside La Colombe in NOHO. Coverage is expected to begin at 8:30am.
For more information or queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB