Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha London Co. Ride: Essex
If you are not familiar to the county of Essex, with its rolling landscape, oak trees, Kestrels, boy racers in lowered Hondas and girls with too much fake-tan lotion, then you'd do far worse than to acquaint yourself on a ride north-east out of London, through the tranquil suburbs of Leyton, Chigwell and over towards Epping Forest and beyond.
No over-extended sentence can do the region justice, and for a handful of us at Rapha, this is our local riding manor. On Wednesday the London office downed-tools, as they say, and made a trip eastwards from Newington Green, Islington, for a gentle 50kms to the Leather Bottle in Ingatestone ("gentle" for the most part anyway). Four punctures and a coke stop later we were eating as much as the flustered pub staff could manage to cook for 40 plus cyclists. Thanks to everyone who rode out, especially Ben Brown for organising (geezer). The Essex County motto is "many minds, one heart", without being overly sentimental, I'll drink to that.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC