[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
In the news
Riding out the fall season there has been some good press in the way of Rapha in the magazine world. To start with there is a great interview with Rapha North America's General Manager Slate Olson in the first issue of the new cycling publication Peloton. Los Angeles based photographer Russ Lamoureux shot the photos at the Cycle Club NYC earlier this year. Peloton also included a web review under their Goods section of the Winter Embrocation.
Going back a little ways Portland Monthly (above) did a quick little piece about the Rapha - FOCUS racing skinsuit in in their November issue. Their writer Zach Dundas interviewed both Slate and the designer of the skinsuit Mr. James Selman about the invention of the the cross race gear for our cyclocross race team.
We also snuck into the November issue of Bicycling on one of the models for their feature on Bike Reviews. Makes sense to me that we are on the model with the Pinarello.
Then Outside Magazine included us in their Winter 2011 Buyers Guide. The Cross 3/4 Bib Shorts made the cut and we agree that they will keep you warm as the temperatures start to drop. They do make a good piece to enter into the Cyclocross fray as well. Plus they look really great with their matching top — The Cross Jersey.
Velonews also included the Winter Embrocation in their roundup for the winter gift buying season that landed in the office just today. Lots of love for the Embrocations going around.
The last one is a short piece that comes from Portugal. Essential Lisboa is a high end publication. The paper stock is thick and dense to the touch and the topics range from high end cars to more gastronomic subjects. One of those subjects happens to be the Rapha Cycle Club in New York City. Essential Lisboa lists the Cycle Club as an "essential" place to visit, I wonder where and when the Club will open once again?
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling