Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
In the news
Riding out the fall season there has been some good press in the way of Rapha in the magazine world. To start with there is a great interview with Rapha North America's General Manager Slate Olson in the first issue of the new cycling publication Peloton. Los Angeles based photographer Russ Lamoureux shot the photos at the Cycle Club NYC earlier this year. Peloton also included a web review under their Goods section of the Winter Embrocation.
Going back a little ways Portland Monthly (above) did a quick little piece about the Rapha - FOCUS racing skinsuit in in their November issue. Their writer Zach Dundas interviewed both Slate and the designer of the skinsuit Mr. James Selman about the invention of the the cross race gear for our cyclocross race team.
We also snuck into the November issue of Bicycling on one of the models for their feature on Bike Reviews. Makes sense to me that we are on the model with the Pinarello.
Then Outside Magazine included us in their Winter 2011 Buyers Guide. The Cross 3/4 Bib Shorts made the cut and we agree that they will keep you warm as the temperatures start to drop. They do make a good piece to enter into the Cyclocross fray as well. Plus they look really great with their matching top — The Cross Jersey.
Velonews also included the Winter Embrocation in their roundup for the winter gift buying season that landed in the office just today. Lots of love for the Embrocations going around.
The last one is a short piece that comes from Portugal. Essential Lisboa is a high end publication. The paper stock is thick and dense to the touch and the topics range from high end cars to more gastronomic subjects. One of those subjects happens to be the Rapha Cycle Club in New York City. Essential Lisboa lists the Cycle Club as an "essential" place to visit, I wonder where and when the Club will open once again?
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX