Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
In the news
Riding out the fall season there has been some good press in the way of Rapha in the magazine world. To start with there is a great interview with Rapha North America's General Manager Slate Olson in the first issue of the new cycling publication Peloton. Los Angeles based photographer Russ Lamoureux shot the photos at the Cycle Club NYC earlier this year. Peloton also included a web review under their Goods section of the Winter Embrocation.
Going back a little ways Portland Monthly (above) did a quick little piece about the Rapha - FOCUS racing skinsuit in in their November issue. Their writer Zach Dundas interviewed both Slate and the designer of the skinsuit Mr. James Selman about the invention of the the cross race gear for our cyclocross race team.
We also snuck into the November issue of Bicycling on one of the models for their feature on Bike Reviews. Makes sense to me that we are on the model with the Pinarello.
Then Outside Magazine included us in their Winter 2011 Buyers Guide. The Cross 3/4 Bib Shorts made the cut and we agree that they will keep you warm as the temperatures start to drop. They do make a good piece to enter into the Cyclocross fray as well. Plus they look really great with their matching top — The Cross Jersey.
Velonews also included the Winter Embrocation in their roundup for the winter gift buying season that landed in the office just today. Lots of love for the Embrocations going around.
The last one is a short piece that comes from Portugal. Essential Lisboa is a high end publication. The paper stock is thick and dense to the touch and the topics range from high end cars to more gastronomic subjects. One of those subjects happens to be the Rapha Cycle Club in New York City. Essential Lisboa lists the Cycle Club as an "essential" place to visit, I wonder where and when the Club will open once again?
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP